Terms and Conditions
Rejuveness Day Spa Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Rejuveness Day Spa & Organics is a business in the beauty industry that provides beauty and relaxation services. We also sell Organic Body Products.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5-10 working days and delivery confirmed by way of email with your service and or product information and booking/voucher or product number on it. . We use Postnet for all our deliveries and is not included in the service or product price. Standard rates apply.
4. Cancellation Policies
The provision of goods and services by Rejuveness Day Spa & Organics is subject to availability. 24 hour Advance Cancellation or rescheduling notice is required for service. and orders by the client after which the full price will be charged. Late arrivals for treatments will result in a reduction of therapy time whilst the full treatment charge applies
Rejuveness Day Spa & Organics shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa , MasterCard and or EFT..
7, Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Rejuveness Day Spa & Organics via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Rejuveness Day Spa separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency
South African Rand (ZAR).
Rejuveness Day Spa & Organics Gift Shop do not take responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rejuveness Day Spa & Organic Gift Shop chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Rejuveness Day Spa & Organic Gift Shop may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Cherise Lemmer (sole trader /close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Rejuveness Day Spa & Organic Gift Shop and with registration number 2007/17467/23 Director/Owner
14. Rejuveness Day Spa Policies
Kindly ensure that all cellular devices are turned off during treatments for complete relaxation.
• Booking prior to Arrival is strongly recommended to asure appointment.
• Please arrive 10 – 15 min prior to your scheduled appointment time.
• All Prices and Information are Subject to Change with or without Prior Notice.
• Services, Products and Gift Vouchers are Non-Refundable.
• Gift Vouchers are Strictly Valid for 3 Months from Date of Purchase and cannot be extended and is non-transferable.
• When booking any Spa Packages, Couple Treatments or Group Bookings 70% Deposit is required and is Non-Refundable.
• Rejuveness Day Spa will not be held liable for any theft, damage or misfortunes that may Occur.
• All services and treatments are done at your own risk. We do not take any responsibility for any damage there may be caused by any products or equipment. Please notify staff of any & all allergies before Treatment.
• Dr Fish Pedicure tank uses special UV filters to keep water clear from infections and is done at your own risk.
• Gratuities are not included in the prices of our services and are always appreciated. All gratuities are at the client’s discretion, but are customarily 10-15% of the regular cost of service
• Children under 12 are not allowed in the Spa.
• Full payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, eft payments & credit cards
• 24hours Advance Notice is required for Cancellations or Rescheduling, After Which Full Price of the Treatment Will Be Charged.
• If you are late to your session you are welcome to receive whatever time is left in your appointment. Due to our tightly booked schedule, we are generally unable to extend your session beyond your original appointment time. Regardless of the length of the service actually given, you will be responsible for payment of the full service you scheduled.
15. Rejuveness Day Spa & Organic Gift Shop contact details
Company Physical Address: 6 Oliver Drive, Uvongo,
Kwa-Zulu Natal, 4270
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0729435019